The PRI is inviting its signatories to join its Hedge Funds Advisory Committee (HFAC). The Advisory Committee is looking to add 6-10 members (depending on applications) who have knowledge of elements of the hedge fund industry; this could be from asset owner, investment manager and service provider members.
The PRI’s Investment Practices team takes an asset class-specific approach to support signatories’ implementation of the six Principles. Each programme is supported by a signatory-led advisory committee which helps the PRI create and implement strategies for: outreach and industry engagement; clarification on how ESG relates to risks and opportunities; highlighting examples of best practices; and supporting implementation of the six Principles.
Please review the PRI’s Hedge Funds Advisory Committee (HFAC) Terms of Reference for an overview of the members’ roles and commitments. Membership is refreshed periodically, in line with PRI’s governance rules, and the PRI does its best to maintain a fair representation of the PRI hedge fund signatory base in the HFAC.
- Available to start from April 2023 for a three-year term;
- 4 90-minute committee meetings per year;
- Preparation, contributions, and follow-up actions for committee meetings; and
- Involvement in one or several project working groups.
- Should represent a PRI signatory;
- Should be senior within their organisation;
- Should have knowledge about hedge fund strategies and/or hedge fund manager selection; and
- Should add to the broad and diverse range of skills, backgrounds and expertise that exists within the HFAC.